We are still looking for intern(s) for the Summer 2018 semester!
With this internship, candidate would be assisting in a high paced environment. You will be working to support a multitude of events ranging between musical entertainment to restaurant operations.
You will experience in how to create and execute events from the ground up.
Duties include, but not limted to:
• Assist with all aspects of event planning
• Working hands on, onsite for event coordination
• Event Research
• Assist in staffing
• Light Administrative and Clerical Work
• Various forms of marketing
• MUST be Outgoing and comfortable speaking in front of crowds
• Hospitality or event planning major
• Creative and out of the box thinker
• Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must be very comfortable doing research and working independently
• Detail Oriented
• Available some nights and weekends
• Reliable transportation
• Excited to learn about the event planning industry
• Graphic Design, photography, and videography is a huge plus!
This internship position can be used for school credit (if available through your department).
Required license or certification:
• Driver’s License
Please email information to email@example.com if interested.